Encourage, Guide and Mentor
The primary purpose of our Barnabas Ministry is to encourage, guide, and mentor leaders and influencers along with their churches and organizations.
- We provide relational coaching and advising that will help them expand, develop and implement their current and future outreach strategies and opportunities.
- We come alongside pastors and leaders who are experiencing difficult seasons of personal life or ministry, offering encouragement, coaching and advice.
- We assist Organizational leadership with vision, clarity, restructuring and staff development.
- We encourage and mentor new pastors and leaders, helping them gain vision and clarity for their ministry call.
- We assist with the launch and release of new ministry opportunities, both locally and abroad, by networking and connecting leaders with our ministry partners.
- We reach out and serve the least of these in our own backyard, with outreach efforts to the elderly who are often isolated, lonely, lost and forgotten.
- We orchestrate leadership getaway opportunities that provide an environment for growth, encouragement, challenge and spiritual development.
The Barnabas Ministry Team
The following is a brief synopsis of our ministry background, and the sole intention of listing this information is to help you as a pastor or leader, identify how our ministry background may serve your needs.
John Gash, along with his wife, Lori, founded FaithQuest Missions in 2002 after John answered the call of God to serve the least of these and transitioned out of 23 years in Christian financial planning and business. FaithQuest Missions has now partnered with over 100 churches in the USA, facilitated over 1600 people going short-term mission trips, has been the catalyst to launch numerous full-time vocational workers in the missions field and churches, and has helped birth a number of new mission organizations and movements. John has been a catalyst for the lost, last and least by helping thousands of children get sponsored, sustainable food projects developed, water wells drilled, large scale disease preventions implemented, servant leaders trained, and people in need coming to saving faith in Jesus Christ. John recognizes it is our awesome God who has done it all and celebrates the chance for us all to join Him in the great adventure ahead!
Jerry is a pastor at FaithQuest Missions; he is a seasoned mentor, coach and pastors pastor. Jerry truly loves encouraging and inspiring churches, leaders and individuals to maximize their lives and pursue God with their whole heart. When not pastoring, Jerry loves paddle boarding, bike riding, hiking and spending time with his beautiful wife, family and three awesome grandkids.
“Wolfie” is a passionate servant of The Lord and others, a gifted encourager and connector of people, and a faith-filled prayer warrior. He brings joy and motivation to every conversation, with a quick and smile, laugh, and wise words of exhortation. The Wolfman is crazy for his wife Dawn and their large family, and loves mission trips and shredding it up surfing, cycling, or golfing with his pals.
Bud feels called by God to boldly encourage believers to put their faith into action! He is excited to join the FaithQuest team and reach out to the many friends and connections that have come into his life in these last 40 years as a church elder and teacher. Bud also served 9 years as an Area Director for Young Life, followed by 37 years as a contractor.