Encourage, Guide and Mentor
The primary purpose of our Barnabas Ministry is to encourage, guide, and mentor leaders and influencers along with their churches and organizations.
- We provide relational coaching and advising that will help them expand, develop and implement their current and future outreach strategies and opportunities.
- We come alongside pastors and leaders who are experiencing difficult seasons of personal life or ministry, offering encouragement, coaching and advice.
- We assist Organizational leadership with vision, clarity, restructuring and staff development.
- We encourage and mentor new pastors and leaders, helping them gain vision and clarity for their ministry call.
- We assist with the launch and release of new ministry opportunities, both locally and abroad, by networking and connecting leaders with our ministry partners.
- We reach out and serve the least of these in our own backyard, with outreach efforts to the elderly who are often isolated, lonely, lost and forgotten.
- We orchestrate leadership getaway opportunities that provide an environment for growth, encouragement, challenge and spiritual development.
The Barnabas Ministry Team
The following is a brief synopsis of our ministry background, and the sole intention of listing this information is to help you as a pastor or leader, identify how our ministry background may serve your needs.
Jerry Hill and his wife Ginny entered full time ministry in 1990. Jerry joined the pastoral staff of a then young church in South Orange County, where he served in numerous roles as the church blossomed into a large dynamic ministry. Jerry has served in many roles including: Care and Counseling Pastor, Small Groups Pastor, Adult Ministries Pastor, Executive Director of Ministries, Senior Executive Pastor, and Teaching Pastor. Jerry has extensive experience overseeing large ministry and church operations including operations & administration, capital fundraising campaigns, multi-million dollar budgets, ministry development plans and restructures. Jerry has also served as the Executive Director of a non-profit ministry to homeless and addicted men, co-founded a men’s recovery ranch and served as a non-profit ministry consultant to wide variety ministries and churches.
John Gash, along with his wife, Lori, founded FaithQuest Missions in 2002 after John answered the call of God to serve the least of these and transitioned out of 23 years in Christian financial planning and business. FaithQuest Missions has now partnered with over 100 churches in the USA, facilitated over 1600 people going short-term mission trips, has been the catalyst to launch numerous full-time vocational workers in the missions field and churches, and has helped birth a number of new mission organizations and movements. John has been a catalyst for the lost, last and least by helping thousands of children get sponsored, sustainable food projects developed, water wells drilled, large scale disease preventions implemented, servant leaders trained, and people in need coming to saving faith in Jesus Christ. John recognizes it is our awesome God who has done it all and celebrates the chance for us all to join Him in the great adventure ahead!